The latest HP Specter x360 laptops have Intel Core Ultra processors with dedicated NPUs.
Starting today, HP’s latest thin and light laptop, the Specter x360, powered by Intel Core Ultra processors and equipped with a dedicated Neural Processing Unit (NPU) to handle artificial intelligence workloads, will be available. The latest HP Specter laptops also offer a number of AI features such as auto-framing, background blur and the ability to maintain eye contact with the NPU, which was launched in select markets in January.
The HP Specter x360 14-inch and Specter x360 16-inch are priced at Rs 1,64,999 and Rs 1,79,999 respectively. Both models can be purchased from various offline and online stores starting today.
HP’s latest laptops are equipped with up to Intel Core Ultra 7 processors, equipped with 14-inch or 16-inch OLED screens with 360-degree hinges, provide screens with resolutions up to 2.8K, 120 Hz refresh rates and support for touch input through IMAX. advanced certification. Improve your content consumption experience. This laptop also offers at least 16GB of RAM and a 512GB PCIe Gen4 SSD.
These laptops are designed for content creators with high-end models including NVIDIA RTX 4050 mobile graphics cards with Studio drivers. In addition, these laptops have integrated arc graphics, Intel’s most powerful GPU. In terms of software, these laptops have the latest generation Windows 11 operating system with Copilot support for GPT support. The HP Specter x360 is also the first consumer laptop with a speaker setup tuned by Poly, and the 16-inch version has the largest tactile trackpad on a 16-inch Windows laptop. Brands like Asus and Acer have recently launched Intel Core Ultra powered laptops in the country.
- Adaptive PCs: Specter x360 laptops have built-in artificial intelligence technology that makes them the world’s most adaptive PCs. They are equipped with Neural Processing Units (NPUs) that work with the CPU and GPU to manage AI workloads for video editing, productivity and content creation capabilities.
- Intel Core Ultra 7 Processor: Powered by the Intel Core Ultra 7 processor, these laptops are designed for the fast, dynamic lifestyle of users in a hybrid work environment.
- Immersive display: The Specter x360 notebook features up to a 2.8K OLED display for an immersive viewing experience that delivers clearer images and vivid colors with an aspect ratio of 16:10 and a content refresh rate of 48Hz to 120Hz. shown.
- AI-enhanced features: 9MP camera with hardware-assisted low-light adjustment is optimized for video calls in both bright and low-light conditions. HP said the dedicated AI chip improves security with features such as unattended locks, wake-up methods and privacy alerts. These laptops also feature adaptive display adjustments, automatic performance optimization, and variable refresh rates.
- Poly Audio Tuning: The Specter x360 laptop is said to be the first consumer device to offer Poly audio tuning. Poly focuses on audio and video products as part of HP’s portfolio of hybrid work solutions. 6. Windows Studio Effects: Users can enhance call and video interactions with Windows Studio Effects by transferring AI functions such as auto-framing and background blur to the NPU. Price and availability
The HP Specter x360 14-inch laptop is available at HP World stores, HP online stores and leading retail stores starting at Rs 1,64,999. It is available in Night Black and Slate Blue colors. The HP Specter x360 16-inch laptop is available at HP World stores, HP online stores and leading retail stores starting at Rs 179,999. Available in night black. HP says its new Specter x360 laptop is a leap forward in personal computing, giving users a smart and customizable companion for their hybrid work lifestyles.
The devices were first talked about at a big tech show in January 2024, called the Consumer Electronics Show. They were announced along with some additional accessories.